After the death of Jean Lavroy, priest of Saint-Amé in Douai, two canons were commissioned to make an inventory of his movable property on March 26, 1452 (1453 n. st.).
- Record type: Inventory-Ecclesiastical
- Date: 26 March, 1453
- Locale: Douai, Nord, France
- Language(s): Picard
- Named person(s): Jean Lavroy
- Archival location: Archives départementales du Nord, 1G158
- Extent: 36 Folios (paper)
Edited by Lise Saussus.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.