This is an inventory of the goods of the church of Pennes, which was made at the time that the castrum was destroyed. It includes a list of books as well as garments and other liturgical items.
- Record type: Inventory-Postmortem
- Date: 15 May, 1388
- Locale: Les Pennes-Mirabeau, Bouches-du-Rhône, France
- Language(s): Latin
- Named person(s): The Church of Pennes
- Archival location: Archives départementales des Bouches-du-Rhône, Register 351E 88
- Extent: 5 Folios (paper, register - demi-quarto)
Edited by Jules Calvarin and Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.