Johannes Mounerii, jurist, procurator for the episcopal chapter, appears in court, along with Biatrix Gavota, wife and heir of Pauleti Laurencii. They explain that lord Guillelmus Valencie, a priest and beneficed cleric in the church of Marseille, has died, leaving a testament in which he declared Biatrix to be his heir for life. They request permission to conduct an inventory. The second half of the dossier, not yet read or analyzed, appears to consist of a set of accounts describing services provided by Guillelmus.
- Record type: Inventory-Taking up inheritance
- Date: 5 July, 1407
- Locale: Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, France
- Language(s): Latin
- Named person(s): Guillelmus Valencie
- Archival location: Archives départementales des Bouches-du-Rhône, Register 5G 775
- Extent: 30 Folios (paper, register - quarto)
Edited by Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.