The inventory, valuation and auction of the movable goods of Lanwin Le Coultier, priest treasurer of Saint-Amé, was carried out on March 13, 1453 (1454 n. st.).
- Record type: Inventory-Ecclesiastical
- Date: 13 March, 1454
- Locale: Douai, Nord, France
- Language(s): Picard
- Named person(s): Lanwin Le Coultier
- Archival location: Archives départementales du Nord, 1G158
- Extent: 23 Folios (paper)
Edited by Lise Saussus.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.