Poncius Gassini is the guardian for his niece Sibileta. He killed Alasacia Morgona and was sentenced by the criminal court to the loss of all his goods. Since Sibileta's assets are caught up in his, an inventory of the estate is ordered. The estate is large, and includes five agricultural properties and two houses. Some of the goods have been lost owing to humidity.
- Record type: Inventory-Criminal Inquest
- Date: 18 December, 1354
- Locale: Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, France
- Language(s): Latin
- Named person(s): Poncius Gassini
- Archival location: Archives départementales des Bouches-du-Rhône, Register 3B 57
- Extent: 3 Folios (paper, register - quarto)
Edited by Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.