Jacobus Alvernhacii is the guardian for Jacmetus Bote, the son and heir of late Augerius Bote and the late Aynesia. He comes before the court and explains that Augerius died not long ago, and he requests permission to conduct an inventory of the estate so that he can manage it with benefit of inventory. This inventory, and probably this very same instrument, is referred to in the inventory of Johannes Casse, to whom some of the property listed in this inventory appears to have descended.
- Record type: Inventory-Guardianship
- Date: 15 January, 1349
- Locale: Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, France
- Language(s): Latin
- Named person(s): Augerius Bote
- Archival location: Archives municipales de la ville de Marseille, Charter 2 II 221
- Extent: 1 Folio (parchment, charter)
Edited by Henri Villard and Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.