Antonius, a macellarius or butcher, died not long ago; he left a testament dated 1409, 21 March, and instituted as his universal heirs Pellegrinus and Fulquetus, his sons, in equal parts. Among the many interesting items in this inventory are two dog collars, a very rare instance of the material culture of dogs. The notary has carefully crossed out a series of "Items" in this inventory.
- Record type: Inventory-Postmortem
- Date: 11 April, 1410
- Locale: Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, France
- Language(s): Latin
- Named person(s): Antonius Stephani
- Archival location: Archives départementales des Bouches-du-Rhône, Register 355E 309
- Extent: 13 Folios (paper, register - demi-quarto)
Edited by Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.