A marriage is taking place between Hugo Berengarii of the castrum of Belcodène and Laura Aronine of the castrum of Auriol. She assigns to him in dowry an extensive list of goods, suggesting that she had inherited an estate. The estate includes a good deal of property as well as things.
- Record type: Inventory-Dowry
- Date: 10 August, 1376
- Locale: Auriol, Bouches-du-Rhône, France
- Language(s): Latin
- Named person(s): Laura Aronine
- Archival location: Archives départementales des Bouches-du-Rhône, Register 351E 18
- Extent: 3 Folios (paper, register - demi-quarto)
Edited by Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.