In this act, Johannes de Pahernis, the vice-jailer of the city, acknowledges to the smith Johannes Pico alias "Ayno" and Leoneta his wife that he has received the following goods in comanda. The items include Leoneta's dowry goods. This act is serving as a deposit or a temporary guardianship over the goods.
- Record type: Inventory-Donation
- Date: 20 August, 1419
- Locale: Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, France
- Language(s): Latin
- Named person(s): Johannes Pico
- Archival location: Archives départementales des Bouches-du-Rhône, Register 351E 171
- Extent: 2 Folios (paper, register - demi-quarto)
Edited by Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.