A young man named Johannes Bermundi has died from an illness, and his relatives are blaming each other for his death and fighting over his estate. In the midst of the lawsuit, it was felt necessary to draw up an inventory of his assets. The images and transcriptions provided here concern just the portion of the lawsuit where the inventory is drawn up.
- Record type: Inventory-Postmortem
- Date: 2 July, 1359
- Locale: Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, France
- Language(s): Latin
- Named person(s): Johannes Bermundi
- Archival location: Archives départementales des Bouches-du-Rhône, Register 3B 61
- Extent: 2 Folios (paper, register - quarto)
Edited by Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.