Bonetus Vitalis, a Jew originally from the town of Uzès but now a citizen and resident of Marseille, appears in court. He explains that he has been named as the guardian for Bonetus Bensegnori, the son and heir of Bonafossius Boneti of Lunel and his wife Doneta, citizens and residents of Marseille, both of whom have died. Bonetus requests permission to undertake an inventory of the estate. The inventory includes a number of brightly colored clothes as well as a number of children's things. The inventory ends abruptly, and since no mention is made of a kitchen, it is possible that the act is incomplete.
- Record type: Inventory-Guardianship
- Date: 5 June, 1348
- Locale: Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, France
- Language(s): Latin
- Named person(s): Bonafossius Boneti of Lunello
- Archival location: Archives municipales de la ville de Marseille, Register 1 II 44
- Extent: 3 Folios (paper, register - quarto)
Edited by Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.