The inventory of Filippo Quartucci, wool merchant, was recorded on October 8, 1388 for the benefit of his sons and heirs, Bartolomeo and Niccolo. The items were found in his home, a house with a small courtyard located in the Via delgi Scarpentieri in the neighborhood of San Piero Maggiore. The dossier also notes the name of his business partner, Christofano Pantaleni, and refers his estate managers to the accounting books kept for the business.
- Record type: Guardianship
- Date: 8 October, 1388
- Locale: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
- Language(s): Italian
- Named person(s): Filippo Quartucci
- Archival location: Archivio di Stato di Firenze, Magistrato dei pupilli avanti il principato 4
- Extent: 10 Folios (paper, register - quarto)
Edited by Laura Morreale, with corrections by Sama Mammadova, and contributions by Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.