We have very little information about the context for the making of this inventory other than the fact that the goods are located in the house of Catherina Raynaude (and presumably are hers) and that the individual who compiled the inventory was Helia Boneti, a doctor of laws.
- Record type: Inventory-Postmortem
- Date: 9 October, 1433
- Locale: Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, France
- Language(s): Latin
- Named person(s): Catharina Raynauda
- Archival location: Archives départementales des Bouches-du-Rhône, Register 351E 195
- Extent: 8 Folios (paper, register - demi-quarto)
Edited by Daniel Lord Smail.
Copyright restrictions prevent us from displaying this image.
This folio has not been transcribed.